1. The shutter speeds serve two purposes - what are they?
2. What is the slowest shutter speed that you should use if you are hand-holding your camera?
3. Why would you want to change the shutter speed from 1/60 to 1/250?
4. Which line has the “whole” f-stops in the correct order?
5. If you move the shutter speed from 1/125 to 1/250, what happens to the amount of light that reaches the sensor?
6. If you move the shutter speed from 1/60 to 1/30, what happens to the amount of light that reaches the sensor?
7. Which of the following shutter speeds would be best for freezing a moving subject?
8. If you are hand holding the camera with a 200mm lens, which is the slowest speed you should use?
9. How much more light reaches the sensor when you move from F8 to F4?
10. How much less light reaches the sensor when you move from F2.8 to F5.6?