Zoom Technical Image Evaluation Preview – $25
Have you passed the CPP exam? Congratulations! You are almost there.
Now it is time to work on the Technical Image Evaluation images. The task has more to it than meets the eye, so let me encourage you to start on this early and give yourself some time in case you don’t get it right the first time.
Before you hit “Submit”, I encourage you to schedule a Technical Image Evaluation Preview over Zoom with Guy T Phillips.
Guy T will look over your images and provide you with insight and guidance on your images. While he is not allowed to tell you how to fix any issues, he is allowed to give you some ideas and point out issues that you might need to address before you send your images in.
This service is provided by appointment on Zoom, so be sure to read the description before booking your appointment.
For this 45-minute Zoom meeting, please:
- Have the 3 images you are looking to submit for Technical Image Evaluation ready
- Be prepared to share your screen with your host (using Zoom’s ‘Share Screen’ feature)
- Open your images using Adobe Bridge
- Use the ‘Open in Camera Raw’ feature from within Adobe Bridge
- Have your Certification_Technical_Evaluation_Checklist ready to follow along.
Click below to book your Zoom Technical Image Evaluation Preview – $25