Steve Kozak, M. Photog., Cr., Certified Professional Photographer, is an active member of the Texas Professional Photographers Association(TPPA) and the Professional Photographers of America (PPA).
Steve has earned the “Master of Photography” and the “Photographic Craftsman” degrees and the “Certified Professional Photographer” degree from PPA. He has also been awarded the “Full Fellowship” degree from TPPA.
Steve’s work has been accepted into numerous exhibitions representing TPPA and PPA, including a prestigious exhibit by Eastman Kodak Company and Walt Disney World that is held at EPCOT in Orlando, Florida. In addition, his work has been selected for the permanent “Loan Collection” that travels the world to promote PPA.
Professional recognition of his work also include:
- Numerous Distinguished Print Awards
- The MASTERPIECE AWARD from Fuji USA
- The “Trophy Print” award for best portfolio
- Numerous “Merit” prints from PPA
He is returning for his 16th year to teach at the prestigious Texas School of Professional Photography. He has also recently taught for his 12th year at Imaging USA. He recently taught at Image Explorations in near Victoria, BC, and at the Mid America Institute of Professional Photography (MAIPP).
Steve’s articles have been published in The Professional Photographer and Texas Professional Photographer magazines. His motivational and informative programs make him a popular speaker and lecturer on the program circuit.
Steve’s service to the professional photographic industry include:
- Currently serving as Director on the PPA Board of Directors
- Currently serving as Board Liasion to the PPA Convention Committee
- Currently serving as Board Liasion to PPA Charities
- Currently serving as a PPA Approved Certification Instructor
- Currently serving as a PPA CPP Image Submission Judge
- Currently serving PPAedu as an instructor on the PPAedu website
- Currently serving TPPA on the Executive Council as President
- Recently served as Co-Chair of PPA Certification Committee
- Recently completed service to PPA on the Certification Commission